Beds: 1 - 2
Send me more information now.
- Modern, refurbished tower only 3 mins walk from £1.5 billion future Westfield shopping mall, opening 2019
- Minutes from East Croydon rail station
- 20 trains per hour to central London (18 mins), 7 to Gatwick airport(14 mins)
- Home to 12,000 businesses
- Named ‘South London’s economic powerhouse’ by London Mayor Boris Johnson
- Current 3.5 billion dollar inward investment into the town
- 29.9% population growth forecast between 2011 and 2021
According to Rightmove, the year that London’s first Westfield opened in White City, prices in the local area rose by 4 times the London average!
A similar effect was also seen in Newham with the opening of London’s second Westfield, and now it’s Croydon’s turn.
- 1 bed units from £335,000
- 2 bed units from £437,000
Limited selection of completed properties, ready for tenanting.
Contact us today for more information.