In 2015, Glasgow airport recorded its busiest year since 2008, welcoming 8.7 million passengers through its doors – 1 million more than the previous year. The airport expects to welcome over 9 million passengers in 2016.
This biggest ever annual growth cements Glasgow’s position as Scotland’s second busiest airport and the 8th busiest in the UK. New domestic and international routes mean that Glasgow is now one of Europe’s fastest growing airports, and 2015 saw it win both UK Airport of the Year and Scottish Airport of the Year awards.
Already hugely popular with investors, we can offer you the chance to invest in a sustainable and proven, hands-free opportunity, starting from just £20k with guaranteed returns of 8% NET a year for the first 2 years.
Previous airport parking investments have seen 500 spaces sold to existing car park investors in under 48 hours so contact us now for further information.
- Affordable entry level of just £20,000
- RICS valuation of £30,000
- Hands-off, fully managed investment with developer buy back option
- 8% guaranteed returns for first 2 years, with rental income paid in advance
- Predicted returns of 60% over 6 years
- Passenger numbers at Glasgow grew by 13% over the previous year and 30 new routes were added
- Glasgow airport car parks operating at over 95% capacity
- Personal title deed with the land registry
- Zero buying costs – legal fees paid by agent and stamp duty exempt
Be part of a fast growing industry already worth almost £5 billion in the UK alone, with rapid growth predicted for 2016