The development is in an unbeatable location, just 3 minutes from the new Westfield retail centre and 3 minutes from East Croydon station.
- The new Westfield scheme, worth £1.5 billion, will be a world class retail and leisure destination which will include over 300 shops, cafes, a multi-screen cinema, bowling alley and a multitude of restaurants
- More than 20 trains an hour into Central London, 7 per hour to Brighton and 6 trains per hour to Gatwick Airport leave from Croydon.
- Just 14 mins to Gatwick Airport, 18 mins to London Bridge, 19 mins to Victoria
- Investors will benefit from the enormous 3.5 billion regeneration programme taking place in the area.
- CBRE forecast an annual house price growth of 6% per annum, one of the highest growth rates of all London boroughs.
With prices from just £254,000, these 1 and 2 bed apartments are being snapped up fast, so please contact us if you would like details on what is currently available.