With the London market increasingly pricing out would-be buyers and tenants, there has never been a better time to look beyond London’s borders for a the most rewarding buy to let investments.
Located in the green county of Hertfordshire, with direct transport links into Central London taking just 24 minutes, our latest offering is situated in a prime London commuter belt town, now set for rapid growth.
Currently the number one in-demand rental area outside of London, you can still purchase an apartment from an unbeatable £190,000 with rental yields of up to 6.63%,
- Modern 2 bed apartments with optional parking
- Central location just 0.4 miles from the train station
- Very high predicted rental yields of up to 6.63% – around twice the London average
- Pay £2,000 to reserve, 10% on exchange, 5% after 8 weeks and the balance on completion
- Completion Q3 2016
- Just 24 minutes’ direct train journey from London King’s Cross
- Number one area to rent outside Greater London (Rightmove)
- Currently one of the most affordable London commuter belt towns
- Population has risen 5.6% over a ten year period and the residential property market is under pressure
- House prices have risen by 7.9% in the past 12 months
- Transport links are already first class and set to improve further in 2018 with train links to access Eurostar, HS1 services, Gatwick Airport and Brighton
- Home to the biggest employers in Hertfordshire, including GlaxoSmithKline, MDBA & the Lister Hospital
This is an exceptional opportunity to purchase in a high-growth area in the expanding London commuter belt.
Contact us now for details