Over 50% sold out – Rare property release in Richmond upon Thames town centre.
With prime position in one of London’s most affluent and desirable locations, this converted period building maintains its original Georgian façade whilst all apartments enjoy an ultra high-end interior specification.
- Converted period building in Richmond town centre – one of the UK’s prime addresses
- One minute to all local amenities including boutiques, pavement cafes, bars and here restaurants
- 5 minute stroll (300m) from the River Thames with its elegant waterfront bars and close to Richmond’s enormous park
- High demand for rentals from corporate tenants
- Excellent local schools and easy commute to Central London (just 8 miles away)
- Tube and train lines within an 8 minute walk
- 19 minutes by train to Waterloo and 20 minutes drive to Heathrow
- Elite development of just 19 highly-appointed 1 & 2 bed apartments and duplexes
- From £640,000 for a 1 bed and £890,000 for 2 bed
- Rental yields of up to 4% – higher than prime Central London
- Exchange from just 10% down, earn up to 6% interest paid on deposited funds
- Completion Q2, 2016
- Mortgage, furnishing and rental services available for hands-free ownership
- New-build properties in Richmond are rare and sell fast on the international market.
Please register your interest as soon as possible.