According to Rightmove, the year that London’s first Westfield opened in White City, prices in the local area rose by 4 times the London average!
A similar effect was also seen in Newham with the opening of London’s second Westfield, and now it’s Croydon’s turn.
- Luxury redevelopment in hugely strategic location, just 3 mins walk from upcoming Westfield Shopping Mall and from East Croydon station
- £1.5 billion Westfield scheme to commence this year and complete in 2019, set to dramatically impact property prices
- Croydon set to become London’s biggest growth centre with £3.5 billion inward investment
- South London’s economic powerhouse, home to 12,000 businesses
- 29.9% population growth forecast between 2011 and 2021
- Average Croydon property value up 11.1% in the year to Q3 2015
- 20 trains per hour to central London, 7 to Gatwick airport
- 14 mins to Gatwick Airport, 18 mins to the City of London
- 1 bed units from £332,000
- 2 bed units from £439,000
- Only 15% down before completion – invest from only £49,800
- Completion Q1 2017
- Rental yields up to 4.69%
- Very limited private parking spaces available for purchase
- Finance available up to 70% LTV
Croydon currently ticks all the boxes for inward investment, making this a key opportunity for investors.
Likened to Stratford pre-Olympics, this is a fantastic opportunity to buy for a very competitive price in an accelerated growth part of London.
Contact us today to find out what we can offer you.