Uncertain about the UK economy?
Invest in a fast growing sector in San Francisco, USA, from just $30,000
Located in the iconic downtown Jack’s Restaurant building, which has an illustrious 150 year history, we are excited to offer you a chance to invest in a highly successful and rapidly expanding coworking space company right in the heart of the San Francisco’s financial district.
Invest from only $30,000, for a space with a 99 year lease, backed by the freehold for complete security.
This armchair investment pays you 12.5% rental income per annum with rental increases every 5 years.
Receive your income monthly, with your first payment made in just 14 days!
About US coworking spaces
- Co-working spaces are a global phenomenon of the digital age and are taking the US by storm
- 65 million Americans (40% of the workforce) will be working outside of the traditional office by 2040
- Those working in coworking spaces are proven to consistently perform better
- Barworks is the only market competitor that offers an all-inclusive rental package, and with office rents rocketing in the area in recent years, more and more startups are turning to coworking spaces
- Vibrant workspace in iconic downtown settings with branded on-street frontage
- Onsite bar and catering services ideal for networking – heavily discounted drinks for members!
- Daily “Happy Hours”, regular pre-arranged Meet Ups and scheduled events with guest speakers
- Temporary or permanent co-working spaces – walk-ins accepted and no waiting lists
- Unique end-user package with one, competitively priced, all-inclusive fee