The world is facing what scientists describe as a “climate catastrophe” – our world is currently 1 degree warmer than pre-industrial levels, and we are already seeing the impacts across the globe; from forest fires sweeping the Arctic to the relentless series of hurricanes and storms pummelling the USA.
If we continue at the current rate of warming we have 12 years before we go past 1.5 degrees warmer which is considered by scientists to be the tipping point for catastrophe.
Drought, floods and extreme heat will affect hundreds of millions of people, leading to the widespread collapse of food yields and unprecedented levels of human displacement. (IPCC report – Oct. 2018)
We have no choice but to roll out clean energy systems all over the world in a sustained effort to decarbonise our economies. This is where you can help by investing in an industry that is proven to reduce carbon emissions.
Radiant Solar, in partnership with multinational companies, are raising funds through the issuance of a bond to develop a portfolio of highly profitable solar power plants with a particular focus on countries with strong economic outlooks and high demands for clean energy.
- Fully asset-backed, with first legal charge for bondholders
- Fixed rates of return from 8% to 10% per annum
- Revenue streams guaranteed under contract
- Independent security trustee who is a fully FCA regulated company
- Highly experienced team
- Partnerships and corporate power purchase agreements with multinational companies
- Future finance secured
- High growth market – solar power is the fastest growing source of new energy worldwide
- Government-backed sector and EU grants available
- Green and ethical investment with strong environmental credentials and emissions reduction
- Established, low-risk technology
Canadian Solar is one of the world’s leading suppliers and manufacturers of photovoltaic modules and a publicly traded company on the NASDAQ stock exchange.
Arcelor Mittal was formed in 2006 through the merger of Arcelor with Mittal Steel and is the world’s largest steel producer. It ranks 127 on the Fortune Global 500 of the top companies in the world by revenue.
Sequoia Investment Management Company
Sequoia is an asset management company specialising in infrastructure debt finance, with 2 major funds under management with a market capitalisation of over £1.15 billion pounds.
The Tauron Group is one of the largest companies in Poland, and its second-largest energy producer. Headquartered in Katowice, the company owns power and heat generation and distribution and coal mining assets throughout the country.